The Fresno State Geomatics Engineering Club is a place where like minded Geomatics students can motivate one another through study groups, networking, and collaborating on various assignments and projects. Nearly every Geomatics Engineering student at Fresno State will (having engaged in networking and internships with professionals) have a job waiting for them upon graduation. In addition, just about every Geomatics Engineering Student is a member of the Student Association of Geomatics Engineers (SAGE).
- Free Printing for Assignments
- Networking with Other Experienced Students within the Program
- Build Relationships with Peers
- Elicits Motivation and Collaboration
- Access to Beneficial Study Groups and Resources